the Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.10 Patch Notes have been confirmed by Arc System Works today, which includes support for PS4 tournaments as well as various character balancing changes and reduced network connection time.
Related Content – Complete Sony PS5 Guide – A Total PlayStation 5 Resource
General / Game Modes
- Added support for the PS4 Event “Tournament” feature.
- By pressing the △ The button in the main menu shows all upcoming PlayStation tournaments open for entry and will automatically match players to their opponents in supported tournaments. This feature is not supported on the PS5 console, nor on the PS4 version when running on a PS5 console. (Arc System Works does not provide sponsorships, endorsements, or management.)
- Reduced network connection time when connecting.
- Added a “Synchronize R code with server” function under System Settings from the Main Menu Settings option.
- Using this function downloads the R-Code from the server and applies it as the R-Code for the current save data. Please use this feature when your save data has been deleted or lost.
- When the floor suggested by the player is the Celestial Floor, they will now start pairing on the Celestial Floor after selecting Quick Start from the main menu.
- When Counter Setting and Automatic Psych Burst or Automatic Roman Cancel are set simultaneously, the Counter setting will take priority.
- The combat version has been updated from 1.04 to 1.05. You can check the combat version in the Replay Theater, etc. Some missions in Mission Mode have been changed to reflect this.
- Fixed a bug where flame attack sound effects would play multiple times under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where max combo damage and max combo hits were not displaying correctly. Previous data will be reset upon login and properly saved from current gameplay.
- Wall Break damage will now be included in maximum combined damage, total damage dealt, and total damage taken.
- Fixed a bug where network functions would not respond properly, primarily after displaying a large amount of game data from the leaderboard screen.