- Assist, where possible, with architectural upgrades within the ISP infrastructure environment.
- Liaise with the Security Product Manager and make recommendations on new products and product updates.
- Liaise with security vendors as required for maintenance renewals.
- Provide advice to the VB security and management team regarding
compliance options and certifications.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help
mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Write comprehensive reports, including conclusions based on assessment, findings
and proposals for further system security enhancements.
- Design the IT security architecture and develop
detailed cybersecurity designs.
- Analyze IT specifications to assess security risks.
- Design and implement security measures and data recovery plans.
- Install, configure and upgrade security software (for example, antivirus programs).
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection, and other systems.
- Inspect hardware for vulnerable access points.
- Monitor network activity to quickly identify issues and communicate them to IT
- Take action on privacy breaches and malware threats.
- Experience in networking, routing, switching to enable troubleshooting
- Good experience with FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer and other Fortinet products required
- NSE4 certification required, preferably NSE 5, 6 and 7 as well (or equivalent
experience in an ISP environment
About the employer:
– Excellent team culture
– Very successful in business model
Find out more/Apply to this position